Your Small Business Financial Advocate


YOUR SMALL BUSINESS FINANCIAL ADVOCATE


Wednesday

Business Financial Pains...



We utilize a proprietary analysis to help determine an entrepreneur's business financial needs. Whether a client is in a start-up or a mature growth phase, we can help. We have been helping small businesses solve their cash flow issues since 1999. We are advisors, strategists and advocates for you, the client. 

We will help you decide what capital structure and processes will be most advantageous for you to solve your current “financial pain”.. We fit the financial solution and product to the specific needs of your business .
 

If business owners do not know their financial options, they have none. We are an available resource to help entrepreneurs with their piece of mind to allow them to more efficiently  run the day to day operations of their unique business.

Our Profit Enhancement Profiles are brutally honest.


Have you ever said one or more of the following statements?
  • “ I have all of  the business that I can handle." 
  • " Retirement is not an option"
  • “ My cash flow does not allow me to do that!"
  • " I sold another business last year and I am still collecting monthly payments"
  • " My business did not do too well last year, how can I afford that new equipment?
  • " I'd like to be able to lower prices and increase my volume."
  • " I would love to pay myself what I am worth”
  • " A marketing campaign is too expensive for my business. I cannot get money to do that! "
  • " I don't have a lot of time.."
  • " My suppliers keep raising prices!"
  • " I always seem to be waiting to get paid."
  • " I am 'hoping' to grow this year."
  • " My debt is killing me!"
  • " I would love to offer my customers better payment terms, but, ..."
  • “ I would like to stop paying rent "
  • “ I have to put those plans on the back burner."
  • " I would like to be able to afford that!"
  • " I have always wanted to start a business doing..."
  • " I know I should have that type of insurance, but..."
  • " My business is too new to qualify for funding..."
  • " I would love to move into a larger place, but..."
  • "Expanding my business is not an option right now."
  • " I follow my industry's benchmarks when I price a project."
  • " I know, I should be offering those employee benefits, but.."
  • " Free time? What's that?"
  • " Banks don't like to work with my type of business..."
Contact us, we may be able to help!